I know about this from my own personal experience. I started to suffer from severe problems as a direct result of DVT caused by flying, and in fact have been permanently damaged by it, so, for anyone who fly's a lot (like I have been doing over the years) please do read up on and pay particular attention to the warnings that are given to people who fly long distances for many, many hours, on a regular basis, even if only two or three times a year, it can and does build up, the condition that is, and then suddenly just when you thought you were fine (((BanG)))) one of your legs sends up a clot, and then your in trouble.
So, read up on this if you intend on flying for many hours at a time each year.
Remember what I just said, this is Important, I've had DVT and Claudication as a result (Google that)
and I suffered badly from it for ages, and will still feel the effects of it for years to come!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment